As adults, we’re always busy trying to get all of our tasks completed within the very small 24-hour window we’re given each day. Our lives today are fast-paced and packed full of responsibilities, which leaves us searching for anything that can help us find more time to accomplish those important tasks. Making phone calls can be an especially daunting task to complete, especially if you need to make more than one phone call and you’re left on hold with the first call for over an hour. Luckily for you, there’s something out there that can help you add more time to your bustling schedule.
Headsets are a great option if you’re trying to find more time in your already taut schedule. A Bluetooth wireless headset is an even more advantageous option because you’re not worried about the wire getting caught on the arm of your chair or even your toddler tripping over it. Also, its wireless so you’re not always physically connected to your phone or device. So, what should you look for when considering which Bluetooth Wireless Headset is right for you?
The Right Bluetooth Wireless Headset for You?
Bluetooth wireless headphones offer multiple features to simplify your lifestyle, and here are a few to consider when you’re looking for your special pair of headphones:
- First, you’ll want to take note of the range of the headset. These headsets connect wirelessly to your phone or device so that you can carry on a hands-free phone conversation or listen to music while you’re doing the laundry, dishes or other task you’re obligated to complete. Each headset will have a device range that indicates how far the headset can be from device before they lose connection. Most Bluetooth wireless headsets can be connected to your phone or other Bluetooth devices within about a 30 foot range.
- Whether you’re using your new Bluetooth wireless headset to talk to your mother on the phone or to listen to your favorite playlist while shopping, you’ll want to hear the sounds coming from your headset and not from your surroundings. To take advantage of this feature and lose the background noise, search for a wireless headset that comes with a noise reduction or cancellation feature.
- Some, but not all headphones come with a feature known as digital signal processing (DSP). DSP is a wonderful feature to have if you find yourself in an environment that has fluctuating noise levels because it adjusts your headset volume to rid your ears of that annoying ambient racket.
- Finally, be on the lookout for other important deciding factors for your best wireless Bluetooth headset including:
- Sound quality
- Longevity of device
- Battery life
With so many advantages and available options, it can be difficult to decide which headset is the one you should spend your hard-earned money on.
So Here’s Our 8 Best Wireless Over-the-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
Weighing in at ninety-nine grams ( about three and a half ounces), these futuristic headphones come with a sleek two and a half centimeter (about one inch) wide adjustable band and thirty millimeter (one and three-tenths inches) wide rectangular ergonomic ear pads. You can choose between black or white headphones, and both deliver the type of sound quality you would expect from top-notch headphones like these babies.
You’ll enjoy the ease-of-use with these headphones because of its many built-in buttons including: a multifunction button (functions include play, answer, call, and end call), microphone volume control, previous/next button, a large charging jack and an on/off button. They are also compatible with any Bluetooth device, and any audio devices with up to three and a half millimeters (about one-tenth inches) of stereo audio input.
You’ll be able to move through your house feeling less tied down because these headphones have an operation range of up to ten meters (about thirty-two feet). Also, plan extend your workout time because these headphones come with a music play time of twenty hours, and talk to your friend’s ear off with fifteen hours of talk time. After you’ve drained the battery, you’ll need to allow these headphones to charge for three hours. Then you’re back on your way to audio bliss with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) technology and a built-in microphone that supports Digital Signal Processing (DSP) echo cancellation technology.
- Light, sleek and comfortable design
- Built-in buttons for simplicity
- Extended talk and play time
- three hour charge time
These Bluedio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are for the people with a desire to own something unique. You’ll be able to choose between black and white, and also note that they each have their own individual 3D heat transfer printed design. The band is highly flexible (you can twist it like a belt!) to reduce pressure on the head when you’re wearing the headphones. You’ll admire the headphone’s sleek curves and over-sized extra cushioned ear pads while enjoying the 3D sound option and HD Diaphragm technology that will make you feel as if you’re wrapped in audio heaven.
Another feature of these headphones you’ll enjoy is that it has a twenty hour play time and the volume adjust buttons on the cord. To add to the advantages of their flexibility, they conveniently fold up and come with a case for easy storage.
- 3D sound option and HD Diaphragm technology
- Unique, sleek and curvy design is attractive
- Flexible band for added comfort and easy storage
- Running at a normal price of about $180, these headphones aren’t the cheapest option.
These two-toned Sentey Bluetooth Headphones only come in this black and grey combination, but they have many features that make them a quality pair of headphones. First, enjoy the ten meter (about thirty-three feet) range while you’re traveling, gaming, listening to music or talking on the phone. For a more simplistic traveling experience, these tri-fold headphones fit into the provided hard carrying case. They are also an Audiophile High End pair of gaming headphones, and the built-in microphone can pick up your voice from any direction, so there’s no need to speak directly into it. Also, enjoy listening to your music on any device with Bluetooth capabilities for up to eight hours.
Reconnect with your friends and family with these extra-cushioned earphones on multiple video-chat applications like Skype and Viop Phone Services. The noise-cancelling ability of these headphones will enable you to hear your friends and family more easily. The built-in buttons will also allow you to control volume along with previous/next, call, end call and play.
- Can be used for traveling, gaming, music, video chat applications, talking and more.
- Ten meter range for Bluetooth
- Noise-canceling for better listening
- Comes in one two-toned color
- Only an eight hour battery life
With a more classic look and coming in five colors including: blue, yellow, pink, red and white, these Sodee Bluetooth Wireless headphones have a lot to offer. The most unique option offered by these headphones is the ability to link two pairs together. So, if you’re watching a hilarious video on your phone your significant other can use an audio cable to connect their headphones to yours and enjoy the laugh along with you. The soft, comfortable leather ear muffs will not only be pleasing to your auricle, but will also please your nerves because they cancel out some of the often annoying background noise.
These awesome headphones have five functions like:
- Bluetooth capability
- Micro SD player
- FM Stereo Radio
- Three and a half millimeter (about one-tenth inches) headphones
These headphones have about seven hours of playtime, seven hours of standby time and only a two hour charge time. But, you’ll also be excited about its Fast Charging option; charge the head phones for only three minutes, and enjoy up to one hour of listening. They are compatible with any Bluetooth device, and they fold up for a simple storage solution.
- Multiple colors
- Link to other headphones to share listening experience
- Comfortable, soft leather ear muffs
- Multiple platform functions
- Two hour charge time
- Fast three minute charging
- Inexpensive, usually costing around $40
- Short battery life
These Bluedio Bluetooth Wireless Headphones have a crisp, clean and modern look and come in four colors which are red, blue, white or black. Taking the Bluedio engineers 10 years to make, these headphones have a plethora of things to offer. They work well with most mobile phones such as: iPhone, HTC, Samsung, LG, and Motorola.
Your days of waiting hours for your headphones to charge are over. These headphones require little power to operate, so they have an unparalleled batter life of up to forty hours. You’ll also be pleased at the option to plug in your headphones if the battery is low for an even longer listening experience.
Rediscover your deep love of smooth, strong bass and flawless, clean highs with a speaker diameter of up to two and one-quarter inches and a BT four and one-tenth chip that rapidly transmits data. There’s no need to worry about adjusting the headbands, because they’re designed to fit all head sizes. Included in the design of these headphones are soft, extra-padded, comfy ear muffs, and built-in button controls including: volume control, call, call end, previous/next, and play to ease you into listening pleasure. To add to the convenience of these headphones, appreciate the fact that these tri-fold headphone’s ear cups can rotate one hundred ninety-five degrees for a more simplified storage option. As if these headphones weren’t great enough already, they usually cost around $100.
- Available in four colors
- Fourty hours of battery life
- Can use while charging
- Comfort fitted
- Multiple built-in control buttons
- Fold for storage
- Low cost
- Not compatible with all Bluetooth devices
These sweat-resistant Bluetooth wireless headphones made by SoundBot offers a secure-fit design feature that allows the band to sit over the ears and rest behind the neck, allowing you to get in your workout without worrying about losing your headphones. To simplify your workout experience, these sports headphones have a voice command option; however this option is only available for phones that support this feature such as iPhone or Android phones. Never exercise in silence again with up to twenty hours of continuous music enjoyment within a thirty-three foot range of your device.
You’ll never feel like your important phone conversation is interrupted again because these SoundBot headphones offer twenty-five hours of talk time along with ambient noise reduction technology. They have a twelve day stand by time, as well as built-in buttons for volume control, previous/next, call/end call, and play/pause. These headphones only come in one color, black, but they offer a one year warranty.
- Sweat resistant, fits securely to user
- twenty hours of music within thirty foot range
- twenty-five hours of talk time with noise reduction technology
- twelve day stand by time
- Built-in control buttons
- One year warranty
- Voice controls not compatible with all devices
- Only come in one color
These Bluetooth wireless headphones made by Venstone come in black, blue, white or red. For added on-the-go ease, they’re compatible with most devices with Bluetooth capabilities. You’ll take delight in up to eight hours of playtime within a thirty-three foot range of your device, and plug it in if the battery runs low for more listening time. For your added convenience, these headphones have only a one and a half hour charge time, and up to thirty hours of stand-by time.
They’re complete with an adjustable headband, exceptionally comfortable ear muffs, a fold-to-carry option and built-in buttons including: play/pause, previous/next, and call/end call for your convenience. You’ll appreciate the noise reduction technology along with the about $80 price tag.
- Comes in multiple colors
- Works within thirty foot range of your device
- Plug in to listen longer if battery is low
- One and a half hour charge time
- Up to thirty hours of stand-by time
- Adjustable headband
- Folds for storage
- Noise reduction technology
- Price around $80
- Only eight hours of play time
- Not compatible with all Bluetooth devices
• Featured with Bluedio PPS8 8-driver technology that produces a robust music sound.
• It comes with a Vacuum Painting technique that produces three stunning colors from which you can choose your best.
• The battery has an extraordinarily long life being able to go up to 25 hours playing music without interruptions.
• Built with an aux cable plugged in enabling you to enjoy music even when the battery runs out.
• Comes with a micro SD card slot.
• The audio sound produced by the headphones is of high quality making it comparable to other more expensive headphones.
• The special cavity structure ensures a smooth air flow, providing a robust bass effect with an accurate treble.
• The long life battery enables to enjoy your music for long hours without interruptions.
• The headphones are comfortable to wear with the ear cups made from an artificial protein leather and oval shaped.
• The headphones are portable thus you can carry them along during travels.
• The wireless range of up to 30 metres enables you to enjoy music far from your device.
• The headphone comes with a micro SD slot.