If you are looking for earbuds on Amazon, you will be looking at hundreds of real options to choose. As you are going through the products and planning on the best one to give you the superb sound you want, you may get confused by the many options available. Companies are competing by using cutting edge technologies and innovative ideas to make their products more appealing to your eyes. Although all the earbud headphones at Amazon are perfectly designed to satisfy your needs, some have clear sound and resists damage for a longer time than others.
- What are Bass Earbuds?
- What Are the Benefits of Bass Earbuds?
- The Best Bass Earbuds On The Market in 2017
- What to Look for When Buying Bass Earbuds
- Wired or Wireless?
- What Devices are Compatible with Bass Earbuds?
- Are They Sweatproof/Waterproof?
- What Are the Fit Options on Most Bass Earbud Headphones?
- How Much Do Most Bass Earbuds Cost?
- Tips on Getting the Best Out of Your Bass Earbud Headphones
What are Bass Earbuds?
Bass earbuds are what it states on the label: a pair of earbuds that focus on providing a deep bass sound above all else. Bass earbuds look no different than any other pair of earbuds on the market, so you’ll need to review the package or product features carefully to ensure you’re getting the right pair. Bass earbuds will typically have “rich bass” or “deep bass” listed as one of the features; if you don’t see this anywhere, chances are good the earbuds you’re looking at aren’t bass earbuds.
What Are the Benefits of Bass Earbuds?
The major advantage a pair of bass earbuds provides over your standard set of earbuds is a richer, deeper bass sound. In genres where the bass is prominent, such as rap or techno, faithfully reproducing the low bass sounds is integral towards enjoying the music. Bass that sounds “tinny,” like a low-quality sound of someone hitting metal, can decrease your enjoyment of a particular song to a great extent. In worst case scenarios, like when you can’t hear the bass at all, low-quality bass can drastically alter the sound of a particular song. If you’re a fan of music that thrives on deep bass, you need a pair of bass earbuds to enjoy your music properly.
The Best Bass Earbuds On The Market
Featured is a wireless Bluetooth that allows you to connect your music up to 30 feet to the Bluetooth enabled device. This feature enables you to move freely and experience entertainment without hassle while staying focused. Power beat wireless comes with a durable rechargeable battery that allows you to experience up to six hours of uninterrupted music play before you can charge again. The device can be charged for only fifteen minutes to enable you to continue listening to music. The device is designed to resist water and sweats letting you enjoy your music without worrying about sweat and water when it rains.
- Remote Talk control around the cable for a no sling slip grip for changing the volume and making hand free calls.
- Power beats two wireless in-ear headphones comes with dual-driver acoustics power that allows you to add more power to the playlist.
- Hard shell carrying case and universal micro link USB cable with a cable management clip.
Panasonic RPHJE120K comes with a sensitivity of up to107 dB/Mw, and the plug is made of Nickel or Gold. The design includes an in –ear Ergo fit design, in ear L-shaped design and Elastomer in the ear- Drops Design. The dimension of this product is 3.6 inches by 3.2 inches by 6.8 inches and weighs 1.6 ounces.
- Color matching for iPod Nano 5th generation
- Three pairs of soft ear pads
- Panasonic RPHJE120K has an Impedance Ohm.1khz
- Ergo fit design that gives you maximum comfort with a 3.5 mm plug
- 9mm diameter of drive unit
Sony MDRXB50A comes with an exceptional and highly powerful low-end audio. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset features a duct design functionality that allows you to experience maximum sound isolation. You can as well chat handset free using the powerful and new intergraded electret condenser or the omnidirectional microphone. It’s lightweight for ultimate music mobility and X-Bass for a club like sounds while featuring a compatible design that blends well with the in-line remote mic. Also included is a 0.47 in neodymium drivers for balanced sound. The driver unit is a 0.47 in Dome type (CCAW).
- Sony MDRXB50AP has a frequency response of 4- 24 000 Hz
- Microphone Electret condenser (omnidirectional)
- Sony MDRXB50AP has powerful remote control with a multi-functional button and a smart key application.
- Gold plated four conductor L-type stereo mini plug and a sensitivity of (DB):110 dB/mW and a Y cord type and a 40-ohm impedance and a pet diagram.
Panasonic RP-BTGS10-H Premium is a water resistant open ear headphone that perfectly minimizes eardrum by giving you unparalleled quality sound. The earphones are ideal for enjoying music while doing other tasks like cleaning, washing, exercising, running or biking due to the ear design. You can easily wipe it clean after contacting dirt and not worry about sweat or water that contacts the headphones.
- Open ear headphone Technology that allows you to experience music while paying attention Tom the surrounding environment.at.
- Panasonic RP-BTGS10-H Premium Bluetooth Wireless Adaptor is designed to overcome damage and tear that result from exposure to rain and sweat
- Wireless technology facilitated by Bluetooth that allows you to listen to premium sound from APTX enabled devices anywhere without having to use connecting cables
- Creative and efficient features that send music from cheek bones to inner ear using outside-the –ear headphone technology.
Etymotic hf5 Offers great sound quality at an affordable price with excellence noise cancelation comes in all color types for you to choose. It is the ideal earbud headphones for people who want high sound quality without worrying about noise. Although they lack earphones, Etymotic hf5 comes with a long and thin appearance that allows it to penetrate further into the ears.
The package comes with a travel pouch, three sets of ear fittings, a filter changing tool and more filters. Etymotic hf5 not only brings you ultra-secure fit capabilities, but the product ‘s features also ensure you do not get noise from cable brushing across your body. The audio is perfectly balanced with a tight low with beautiful clarity.
- A four feet cable and a lapel chip that can prevent tangles during e detached from the set and an Etymotic hf5 slider that prevents tangles during storage.
- Etymotic hf5 has padded zipper pouch that comes with a handy inner pocket and a filter changing tool.
- Extra set of filters earphone and that are simply cylinders inserted in the openings to moderate the frequency response and ensure that wax from the ears does not enter the earphones. This functionality further allows you to repair the earphones anytime.
The stylishly angled SONY MDR-XB90EX headphones from one of the leading manufacturers in audio technology have a special angled duct so that clear sweet high notes are able to harmoniously blend with the deep bass of the low notes. The unique design of the SONY MDR-XB90EX seals the sound in the ear canal to keep music from disturbing others. The ergonomic design is guaranteed to stay in the ear without falling out.
- Unique angled duct adds clear higher notes along with deep bass
- Special design guarantees ear buds stay in place
- Serrated cord will never tangle or snarl
- Patented Advanced Direct Vibe Structure forms a tight seal around your ears for maximum sound isolation
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Packaging and instruction only in Japanese language
Delivering a powerful bass in a tiny ear bud design, the SONY MDR-XB90EX are an outstanding set of slim headphones. The special cord will never get tangled or knotted up and the ergonomic design of the SONY MDR-XB90EX means you can wear these comfortably for hours without discomfort. Extremely compact and small, the SONY MDR-XB90EX truly delivers a powerful range of high-fidelity sound.
A truly professional set of in-ear headphones, the Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro Balanced In-Ear Monitor Headphones use advanced technology to deliver full fidelity. With every cable able to be detached and/or replaced, the Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro offer extreme longevity, an important consideration for higher-end headphones. With three different silicone earpieces and one foam earpiece to choose from, long-lasting listening comfort is guaranteed.
- Unique design seals the ear with minimal leakage
- Cables can be separately detached
- Comes with four different ear pieces for maximum comfort
- Each ear bud has its own quad balance armature driver for extremely accurate sound reproduction
- Includes travel case
- Does not include noise reduction technology
While there is no setting to amplify the bass over other spectrums of sound, the Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro headphones truly deliver a very faithful reproduction of music and other audio. The design of the Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro mean that there is a very tight seal on the user’s ear with minimal interference from the background environment. The included travel case and option to replace/detach cords make the Audio Technica ATH-IM04 SonicPro a very excellent long-term investment.
Instantly recognizable by their bright red cords and rosewood ear bud design, the HiSoundAudio HW2 Wooduo 2 IEMs Audiophile HiFi Grade Earphones deliver rich, pure bass. The connecting jack is gold plated to three microns for superior transmission of sound to the ear buds. The included instruction guide offers advice on how to maximize noise insulation while still delivering a rich spectrum of sound to the ear.
- The connections are gold-plated to three microns for perfect connectivity
- Unique real wood design for better sound
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Very warm and rich bass sound
- Stylish bright red cables
- Cords are not tangle-free
Designed primarily to deliver rich and clear bass, the HiSoundAudio HW2 Wooduo 2 IEMs Audiophile HiFi Grade Earphones stand out from the crowd with their quirky rosewood bud and neon red cable design. Lacking some of the sophisticated ear sealing technology of other units, the HiSoundAudio HW2 Wooduo 2 IEMs Audiophile HiFi Grade Earphones have become popular for the power and clarity of sound that they deliver in a very small package.
With a rugged aluminum housing design, the NHT SuperBuds take in-ear headphone design to the next level by technology is compatible with both iPhone and Android mobile devices. The SuperBud technology and dynamic drivers offer a rich spectrum of sound reproduction and the braided cord design resist tangling. With seven different ear tips included and a travel case, the NHT SuperBuds offer maximum versatility and portability for a pair of in-ear headphones.
- Braided cord offers tangle-free use
- Can by synched with both iPhone and Android mobile devices
- Comes with 5 latex ear pieces and 2 foam tips
- SuperBud design delivers a full spectrum of sound
- In-line controls can change/mute music or answer phone calls
- In-line controls can stop, forward and skip music but not control the volume
While not designed to promote bass at the expense of other parts of the audio spectrum, the NHT SuperBuds offer plenty of power and faithful sound reproduction without sacrificing quality at the lower end. Able to be paired with a smartphone or updated via a computer, the in-line controls of the NHT SuperBuds give these ear bud headphones a leg up on the competition. The included seven different ear tips offer maximum comfort while serving to block out background noise even in loud environments.
From one of the leading manufacturers in audio technology, the JVC HAFX101B Headphones offer a no-frills delivery of deep bass directly into the ear canal for a very attractive price. Engineered to push out rattle-free deep bass, the JVC HAFX101B Headphones are lightweight and comfortable to wear for extended listening sessions.
- Certified by Energy Star
- Elegant all-black slim design
- Extremely lightweight at just 1.6 ounces
- Powerful bass delivered straight to the ears
- Ergonomic earpiece design seals out background noise
- Can struggle with reproducing music at the higher end of the spectrum
Minus all the bells and whistles of some competitor models, the JVC HAFX101B Headphones shine when it comes to delivering plenty of rocking bass into the ear canal. Perfect for aficionados of hip hop, rap, dance, and club music, the JVC HAFX101B Headphones are extremely lightweight and compact, offering plenty of portability and music enjoyment no matter where you are.
With a flamboyant, ergonomic design that adapts to any ear, the Bose Freestyle Earbuds offer stylish sound reproduction in a very lightweight and portable design. Designed by the engineers of Bose for long-lasting durability, the Freestyle ear buds include an in-line control for use in pairing with an iPhone or selecting music.
- Gorgeous BOSE design available in five different color schemes
- Extremely ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Ruggedly engineered for longevity
- In-line control can answer phone calls from an iOS device
- Freestyle earbuds adapt to the user’s ear
- Not able to be paired with an Android phone
With a simple yet innovative design, the Bose Freestyle Earbuds stay firmly in place even during active listening sessions while delivering a rich spectrum of sound directly into the ear. Extremely comfortable to wear and ruggedly built, the stylish Bose Freestyle Earbuds faithfully reproduce the full spectrum of sound when listening to music or other types of audio.
With each piece of the RHA MA750 Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone made from machined stainless steel, these headphones are designed for long-lasting durability. Each earbud includes a handmade driver for dynamic fidelity when reproducing sound and the ergonomic ear bud design minimizes background noise while remaining comfortable for long listening sessions.
- Stainless steel jacks and housing for long-lasting use
- Comes with 10 sets of silicone and foam ear pieces
- Connecting cable is reinforced for durability
- Stylish black and steel design
- Dynamic driver faithfully delivers rich, clear sound
- A bit pricey for some budgets
With 10 different ear pieces to choose from and an over-ear design, the RHA MA750 Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone are guaranteed to be both comfortable as well as stay in place even during active listening sessions. Each ear bud comes with RHA’s special aerophonic design to accurately channel high-fidelity sound directly to the ear. Made entirely from stainless steel, the RHA MA750 Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphones are built to last.
With two X’s stamped on the outside of the earbud, the JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs live up to their bad boy design by using huge 10mm drivers to deliver rich warm bass. The generous 4-foot long cord allows for long-range use with a variety of audio devices and the gold-plated jack ensures loss-free connectivity.
- Gold-plated plug for perfect connectivity
- 100mm Neodymium drivers pump out rich warm bass
- Can reproduce sounds as low as 5Hz and as high as 23,000 Hz
- Stylish red cable with glossy black ear bud design
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Cables are not tangle-free
Weighing just 0.2 ounces, the hyper lightweight JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs are heavyweight champs in the bass department. There’s no skimping on the higher end of the audio spectrum as the generous 10mm drivers faithfully deliver sound reproduction up to 23,000 Hertz. Build to stay in place even during active listening sessions, the HAFX1x Xtreme-Xplosivs deliver lots of adrenaline and excitement.
A unique flexible sleeve design keeps the Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones comfortably in place during even active listening sessions while the detachable cable design ensures long-lasting enjoyment of these high-quality headphones. The included user guide helps wearers adjust the sleeve to maximize background noise isolation while delivering rich, full-spectrum sound into the ear.
- Cables can be detached for long-term reliability
- Special nozzle angle of the ear bud increases user comfort
- Available in two different stylish colors
- Superior sound isolation technology effectively seals out the background environment
- Flexible sleeves adapt to the shape of the user’s ear
- Effectiveness of exterior sound isolation can be disorienting in some situations
With a powerful dynamic microdriver, it’s easy to see why the Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones are popular with musicians and audiophiles alike. The headphones come with a kit to adjust the ear sleeve, a cleaning tool, detailed user guide and a carry case for a very robust listening device package. Designed to seal out up to 37 decibels of background noise, the Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones deliver a full spectrum of rich sound directly into the ear.
With a rugged all-metal construction, the SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones are designed to last. Specially engineered for bass lovers, the 10mm Neodymium drivers faithfully reproduce a complete spectrum of sound while effectively isolating outside noise. Thanks to the unique engineering of the ear buds, these headphones deliver extremely clear and natural sound.
- Available in four stylish color combinations
- All-metal construction for lasting durability
- Frequency range from 15 Hertz to 22 Kilohertz
- Generous 10mm Neodymium driver
- Incredibly lightweight at just 0.3 ounces
- Cannot reproduce extremely low bass sounds
Available in four all-metal designs, the SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones may not have the cache of more famous brands but are designed to deliver bone-rattling bass with no loss of fidelity in the upper part of the spectrum. Very lightweight yet ruggedly built, the SoundMAGIC E10 headphones are easily able to compete with models costing three times as much. With absolutely no plastic or rubber parts, the SoundMAGIC E10 can handle almost anything you can throw at them.
Jaybird Blubuds X is notable for its diligence performance and delivery of quality sound. Features incorporate the finest of all technology to ensure the product is efficient, durable, comfortable to use and has clear sounds. , Bluetooth wireless capabilities work with every Bluetooth enabled devices and operating systems like Android, Windows, smartphones, and Tablets. They are pretty good for sport and fitness with a remarkable secure and fit sound. It is the kind that you carry when going for a hike, biking, trail running or walk activity. Jaybird Blubuds X is presented with an in-line remote control and a microphone for making and receiving calls. It features three different sized silicone buds and an outstanding functionality that keeps the earphone in place during work.
Features of Jaybird Blubuds X
Eight hours of comfortable and uninterrupted play time
Have features that are designed to give effectively you music and make phone calls
The Jaybird Blubuds X made to resist damage that results from sweat and water.
An LED located on the right earbud that lets you know the earphones are on and when they are charging or not.
What to Look for When Buying Bass Earbuds
Obviously, the main thing you want to look for when purchasing bass earbuds is the quality of sound they can output, including bass. However, this isn’t the only thing you should be on the lookout for when purchasing a brand new pair of these earbuds.
In particular, the size of the bass earbuds is important. While there are exceptions to this rule, in general, larger earbuds are better as they can hold more technology, thus producing a richer bass sound.
If you’re planning on wearing your earbuds for extended amounts of time, comfort is important as well. Choose a fit option that works best for you; for example, while some users don’t mind an in-ear fit option, others may find that it damages their ear canal after an extended amount of time.
Durability should also be taken into account as well. For example, if you live with small children or pets, look for a stronger, more durable plastic that will stand up to abuse, such as a child dropping some toys on your earbuds. If you live alone and take good care of your electronics, you won’t need to worry so much about durability provided you treat your earbuds with care. Also, examine the cord of a pair of bass earbuds before purchasing. Look for a cable that has a strong seam and feels sturdy; one of the most common reasons consumers need to replace their earbuds is because the cord has frayed due to low-quality materials.
While all bass earbuds are going to provide some degree of deep bass sounds, you’ll find differing levels of clarity between earbuds. Some bass earbuds emphasize a rich, bassy noise above all else while some bass earbuds look to provide bass while keeping a balance between it and other sounds. In general, the bigger the speaker area, the bigger the bass, so keep that in mind while browsing.
Wired or Wireless?
In general, you won’t find a big tonal difference between wired and wireless earbuds. However, when it comes to bass earbuds, there is a huge divide between wired and wireless. While modern technology has closed a lot of the gap between the sounds produced by a wired and wireless set of earbuds, you will lose some bass when going with a wireless bass earbud. For some listeners, it may not be enough to warrant having to deal with wired earbuds, but for users who want the deepest, richest bass they can get, you’ll want to stick with a pair of wired bass earbuds.
What Devices are Compatible with Bass Earbuds?
The large majority of bass earbuds will use a plug that fits into a 3.5mm headphone jack. As of 2017, you can still find this type of headphone jack on nearly any device, including:
Portable gaming systems
If you have a device with a 3.5mm headphone jack, your pair of bass earbuds will work with it.
For wireless bass earbuds, the majority of them will use Bluetooth wireless technology. Any device that has Bluetooth capabilities is compatible with your bass earbuds.
Are Bass Earbuds Sweatproof/Waterproof?
Like most headphones, some types of bass earbuds are both sweatproof and waterproof. However, keep in mind that sweatproof does not translate into waterproof, so don’t try to take a pair of sweatproof bass earbuds into the pool with you. The only way to tell if a pair of bass earbuds is sweatproof or waterproof is via the earbuds’ package or the manual. If you can’t find this information, assume that your pair of bass earbuds is neither.
What Are the Fit Options on Most Bass Earbud Headphones?
Bass earbuds, along with most styles of headphones, fall into three categories: on-ear, over-ear or in-ear.
The in-ear fit option is the most standard fit option you’ll see with bass earbuds. In-ear earbuds come in a few different sizes, letting you choose the one that is a perfect fit for your ear canal. You’ll typically find in-ear earbuds in different shapes as well, like squares, cones or ovals. In general, most consumers prefer mushroom-style earbuds over flat earbuds due to the tighter fit.
Some in-ear bass earbuds feature proprietary technology that will prevent them from falling out of your ear after insertion. For example, one brand uses technology that involves twisting the earbud to secure it in place once it is in your ear. Unfortunately, you’ll have to pony up some extra dough for these features, as they are only generally only found on higher-end bass earbud models.
The other two options are more straightforward and offer a smaller degree of choice. The on-ear fit option will rest over your ear canal instead of inside of it while the over-ear fit option will clip onto the top or side of your ear. While many older models of earbuds will rest over the ear canal, many bass earbuds are designed to fit snugly inside of your ear.
How Much Do Most Bass Earbuds Cost?
In general, expect to pay a good deal more for bass earbuds than you would for a regular set of earbuds; to bring you that rich bass sound, bass earbuds incorporate higher quality technology that comes at a price. On the low end of the spectrum, you can find a set of bass earbuds for $40 – $50. If you’re looking for a pair of bass earbuds that bring you pristine bass and plenty of extra features, you’re looking at upwards of $100. Bass isn’t cheap, but the result is worth the entry cost.
Tips on Getting the Best Out of Your Bass Earbud Headphones
It’s important to clean your bass earbuds on a regular basis to get the best out of them. Not only does this keep them sanitary but it will also stop dirt, dust and other particles from degrading your expensive new earbuds. You don’t need any special products to clean your bass earbuds: Soap, water, a gentle cloth and a dry toothbrush will usually do the trick.
To properly clean your bass earbuds, mix a small amount of soap and warm water together in a small bowl. Gently dip the cloth into the mixture and very lightly wipe your bass earbuds, taking care not to scrub too hard. For more ingrained dirt and dust, use the dry toothbrush to gently wipe away any particles.
Consider buying a protective case for your bass earbuds for when they are not in use. Not only will this give them an added layer of protection from drops and other physical damage but it will also keep dirt and dust from accumulating on them.
If you’re not satisfied with your bass earbuds’ in-ear tips, consider buying aftermarket tips for a better feel. The more snug the earbuds are in your ear, the better the sound will be. In addition, it’s very common for consumers to have ear canals of two varying sizes, so don’t hesitate to buy two different sets of tips if necessary.
Lastly, no matter which style of earbuds you’re using, be careful not to turn the volume up too loud, especially when using bass earbuds. Due to their powerful bass, your bass earbuds can damage your hearing if you listen to them for an extended period at max volume.